Sheesham Pooja Mandir
Aarsun presents to you this Handcrafted Wooden Temple in Traditional Design. Made from premium quality Sheesham Wood. The Wooden Mandir consists of Doors in Front with Jaali Design.
The Wooden temple consists of a Large Dome at the top with Carving all over with Brass Om. At the bottom of the Temple, slider tray and a Drawer is provided for pooja Essentials. The Base and Ceiling consists of premium quality Teak Plywood. Lighting Provision is also provided inside the Temple.
Home Temple and Pooja Units plays a significant role in instilling homes with positive vibes. As we are the manufacturers, the wooden temple can be customized as per your need. Please contact us at +91-8192999135 / 8266888634 for details regarding the design or shade modifications.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making divine furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Manufacturing Time: 15-20 days
- Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
- International Shipping also Available