Home Wooden Mandir
Aarsun presents handmade Home Wooden Mandir suitable for homes and offices. The wooden temple is made from Rosewood with traditional carving and good finishing.
Aarsun Woods brings to you Handmade Wooden Temple / Pooja Mandir for Home and Office. Instill positivity and blessings at home with our premium range of Home Temple suitable for all Homes & Offices.
The Pooja Mandir consists of a Single Dome, 4 adjacent Shikar, and one at the top of the Dome. The Dome is placed at the top of the steps style layers with floral carvings and braided design. The Garbhagriha – central place of the Temple has 4 Pillars, Jaali at the Back, and Open Sides with Front Mehraab. Just below the Garbhagriha of the Wooden temple, lies a small pull out drawer for your pooja essentials such as dhoop-sticks and matches. The Whole Mandir is supported by 4 small legs.
The Temple is polished in rich natural rosewood color with is dispatched as is. Only the dome is detachable as per your need. The
The unit is made in Sheesham Wood except for the Ply used at the ceiling and the base for stability and for keeping the Mandir light in weight.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purposes. It is the best tonewood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is the most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples.
- The Sheesham wooden temple has a medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- The Sheesham wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives a very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Temples have wrought ironwork which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for homes and restaurants as it gives a very still finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives a natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.
- Use a cloth or any thickest quality cloth to rub it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be uncovered to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per your need.
- Free Shipping Available Across India*