Wooden Temple Home Mandir
Aarsun presents a handmade Home Wooden Mandir suitable for homes and offices. The wooden temple is made from Rosewood with traditional carving and good finishing.
Aarsun Woods brings to you a Handmade Wooden Temple / Pooja Mandir for Home and Office. Instill positivity and blessings at home with our premium range of Home Temples suitable for all Homes & Offices.
The Pooja Mandir consists of a Single Dome, 4 adjacent Shikar, and one at the top of the Dome. The Dome is placed at the top of the steps style layers with floral carvings and a braided design. The Garbhagriha – the central place of the Temple has 4 Pillars, Jaali at the Back, and Open Sides with Front Mehraab. Just below the Garbhagriha of the Wooden temple, lies a small pull-out drawer for your pooja essentials such as dhoop sticks and matches. The Whole Mandir is supported by 4 small legs. The Temple is polished in rich natural rosewood color and is dispatched as is. Only the dome is detachable as per your need.
The unit is made in Sheesham Wood except for the Ply used at the ceiling and the base for stability and for keeping the Mandir light in weight.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purposes. It is the best tonewood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is the most famous for its high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples.
- The Sheesham wooden temple has a medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend or split. It is highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termites.
- The Sheesham wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives a very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Temples have wrought ironwork which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for homes and restaurants as it gives a very still finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood temple giving a natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.
- Use a cloth or any thickest quality cloth to rub it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be uncovered to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
Radha Krishna Temple Janmashtami Special
Janmashtami festival is celebrated all over the World…
Aarsun brings you some of the Countries’ listed around the world where Janmashtami is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Canada, New Zealand, and more…
श्री कृष्ण गोविन्द हरे मुरारीहे नाथ नारायण वासुदेवा
Mohan Rao, Hyderabad
“Just now I have received and it is exactly the same as I have seen in the picture “
The unit is customized as per the client’s requirement. Please note that the price varies with customization