Mandir 60 Large for Home – An Exclusive God Krishna Temple for your Home
Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden Mandir 60 Large best suitable for homes and offices. The Mandir is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The Mandir is mounted on circular piers and there is a single drawer placed at the base area with a sliding tray in which you can place your puja essentials and lighten up diya or incense sticks. Above that, there is the main place for the deity where you can place your idols. At the back of the temple, there is wooden jaali work done and at the rooftop, there is a single shikhara at the top with its finials.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The mandir is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood.
At the top of the temple, there is a single dome at the top of the temple along with floral engraving done over there. Below that there is the main place for the deity in a closed set which gives some personal space to your deity. Afterward, there are two drawers for puja essentials like incense sticks, matchsticks, rosewater, etc. The temple is mounted on circular piers and has beautiful carvings done by our skilled artisans.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet-making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high-quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles, and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
Radha Krishna Temple Janmashtami Special
Janmashtami festival is celebrated all over the World…
Aarsun brings you some of the Countries’ lists around the world where Janmashtami is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Canada, New Zealand, and more…
നിങ്ങളുടെ ബജറ്റ് പരിധികൾ മറികടക്കാതെ ടോപ്പ്-ടയർ ടെമ്പിൾ ഡിസൈനുകളിൽ നിക്ഷേപിക്കുക
உங்கள் பட்ஜெட் வரம்புகளை மீறாமல் உயர்மட்ட கோயில் வடிவமைப்புகளில் முதலீடு செய்யுங்கள்
మీ బడ్జెట్ పరిమితులను అధిగమించకుండా అగ్రశ్రేణి ఆలయ డిజైన్లలో పెట్టుబడి పెట్టండి
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬಜೆಟ್ ಮಿತಿಗಳನ್ನು ಮೀರಿಸದೆ ಉನ್ನತ ಶ್ರೇಣಿಯ ದೇವಾಲಯ ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೂಡಿಕೆ ಮಾಡಿ
আপনার বাজেটের সীমা অতিক্রম না করে শীর্ষ-স্তরের মন্দির ডিজাইনে বিনিয়োগ করুন
“I got the order and it’s beautiful”
The unit is customized as per the client’s requirement. Please note that the price varies with customization