Pooja Temple in Sheesham
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Pooja Temple in Sheesham suitable for homes and offices. This is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The pooja mandir is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The wooden pooja mandir is made up of premium quality Sheesham wood with beautiful carving. The Mandir design is mounted on circular piers and above that, there is a single drawer along with a sliding tray for puja purpose. Above that, there are two pillars at the front and there is a wooden jaali design. At the rooftop, there is a single dome with shikhara at the top.
The Pooja Temple in Sheesham is best suitable for home and office purposes. As we are manufacturers so customization is available as per the need of the customers.Free shipping across India.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.