Handmade Wood Temple
Aarsun brings to you this Handmade Wood Temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for home and office. The Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with traditional carving and finishing. The temple is mounted on round circular piers and above that, there are two drawers along with brass knobs for placing some puja essentials. Above that, there is the main place for the deity in the closed set where you can place your idols and worship them.
There is a brass knob at the door with wooden jaali work. Above that, there are three domes placed at the top in which the holy word “OM” is written over there and beautiful carvings were done by our skilled artisans. The temple is made up of premium quality rosewood with a fine finish and is best suitable for homes and for offices.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worship as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of wood.
The Handmade Wood Temple is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer, We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet-making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Surface Shipping Available Anywhere in India
Knk Rao, Vishakhapatnam
The unit is customized as per the client’s requirement. Please note that the price varies with customization