Home Puja Temple
Aarsun presents a handmade Wooden Home Puja Temple suitable for homes /offices and restaurants. The Temple wall-mounted pooja mandir is made from Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and fine finishing.
The Wooden temple/pooja mandir is mounted on round circular pies and a single drawer at the front with the brass knob for placing some pooja essentials. The wooden temple consists of a Garbgriha, the main place for the deity where you can place your idols. The back portion of the wooden temple has a jaali pattern and carved pillars at the front. The temple at the top roof area has a single gopuram-style dome along with its finials and shikhara at the top. The Wooden Temple is made carefully keeping the sentiments and clients’ requirements.
The Wooden Home Puja Temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the top which is made in premium plywood. These Indian Wooden temple/ puja mandirs are used and appreciated for idols adding a spiritual touch to your place. They are very unique and considered the best in Sheesham Wood. The wall-mounted pooja mandir is made from Rosewood is famous for its long-lasting strength and has its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per customer requirements. Contact us for a different Size.
The Wooden Home Puja Temple / Mandir is made from Indian rosewood except for used plywood at the back, ceiling, and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Rosewood) is the most famous wood used by artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home/office and restaurant purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood temple is famous for its long-lasting durability.
- Rosewood is coming into different types of shades like golden brown and darker reddish-brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- Rosewood wood is famous because it does not worm/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very antique color and gives a fine finish after hand waxing.
- Rosewood may also be used for flooring, agricultural tools, boat building, carving, skis, and turning objects
- Use a cloth or any dense quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be open to direct sunlight.
- Custom Sizes Available as per user need.
- Free Standard Shipping across India*