Brass Work Temple
Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Brass Work Temple / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. The Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional brass inlay work.
The Brass Work Temple is mounted on circular piers and above that, there is a single drawer along with a sliding tray. Puja drawer is used for puja essentials and a sliding tray is used for lightening up diya, incense sticks, etc. Above that there is the main place for the deity called”GARBAGRIHA” where idols are to be placed. There are carved pillars at the front of the temple and beautiful wooden jaali work is done at the back and at the side of the”GARBAGRIHA”. There are three domes placed at the top of the roof in which beautiful brass work is done.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the teak plywood used at the ceiling and the base of the Temple. The temple is best suitable for the home and for the office.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item. Especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.