Temple in Rosewood
Aarsun brings to you Traditionally handmade Wooden Temple in Rosewood by skilled craftsmen in premium quality Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with natural color finish.
The unit consists of 3 Domes at the top each with Om placed in Front with Floral Carving. The main portion consists of Mehraab in Front with Jaali on both the sides housing the deity/idol. The top part is supported by 4 pillars at the corners. The base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling of the Temple is made of teak plywood. The Base of the unit consists of a slider tray and a pullout Drawer with matching carving all over the surface.
The Wooden Temple in Rosewood is dispatched in the dis-assembled state (knock-down-manner) and can be assembled in minutes without any assistance from any carpenters. For instructions video, click on the link for our You Tube Channel .
The Temple is mounted on 4 legs. The provision of Lighting is also provided at the ceiling of the Temple inside. We have a wide range of designs available in Sheesham as well as Teak Wood. The unit can be customized as per your requirements. Call or WhatsApp us on +91-8192999135 in order to order one for your Home.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially at home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
International Shipping also Available
Wooden Temple designs are available in Sheesham Wood Temple / Puja Temple in Sheesham.