Temple for Home in Sheesham Wood
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Wooden temple for home suitable for homes. The Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is mounted on circular piers and above that, there is the main place for the deity called “GARBAGRIHA” where you can place your idols and worship them. There is wooden jaali work done at the back and at the side of the temple. At the top of the roof, there are three domes placed with shikhar’s at the top. The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple. The Temple for Home is made up of premium quality seasoned Sheesham wood.
As we are the manufacturers so customization is available as per the customer requirement. We provide free shipping across India.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*