Aarsun brings to you the beautifully handcrafted Wooden Temple in Teak Wood with premium quality finishing made by skilled artisans. This beautiful temple is mounted on a flat surface with beautiful drawers and cabinets at the front. Beautiful floral and elephant carving did over the cabinets and drawers which gives a very elegant look to the temple. There are stairs at the base of the temple.
At the main part of the garbagriha there are beautiful pillars that are carved with floral work. The pillars are mounted on two beautiful peacocks on both sides. At the base of the Garba Graha teak plywood work is done which gives a very shiny look to the base of the Garba Graha and holy pictures of the famous lords are pasted over the back of the temple.
Rising to the roof of the temple there is the beautiful peacock and floral carving was done over there which gives a very elegant look to this temple and at the top of the roof, there is beautiful gopuram style dome is been the place which is followed by the two domes at the top. At the mehraab of the temple, there is beautiful peacock carving done which gives a very sophisticated look to the temple and raises the beauty of the temple.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Across India*