Mandir for Home
Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Teak Wood Temple / Mandir for Home and offices. The Mandir is made from Premium Quality Teak Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple / Mandir for home is in Teak Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Teak lends itself perfectly to the cabinet-making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Teak furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Teak furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high-quality furniture, Teak is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles, and sporting goods.
Product Size Details
- Left to Right: 30 inches (76.2 cm)
- Total Height: 6 feet (182.88 cm)
- Height of the Cabinet: 24 inches (60.96 cm)
- 24 inch Clear Area Inside the Temple (60.96 cm)
- Cabinet Door Height: 12 inches (30.48 cm)
- 2 Drawers : 3 inches Wide (7.62 cm)