Handcrafted Wooden Mandir Design
Aarsun Woods brings to you this Handcrafted Wooden Mandir design / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The Handcrafted wooden mandir is made up of premium quality Sheesham wood which is elegantly crafted by our skilled artisans. The temple is mounted on circular piers and there is beautiful peacock carving at the main place of the deity and at the rooftop, there is beautiful peacock design in the mehraab area.
As we are the manufacturers so customization is available as per the need of the customer. We provide free shipping across India. The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.