Aarsun brings to you this beautifully handcrafted White Wooden Mandir for Home and Office in Teak Wood. Every home deserves a corner for worshiping purposes and to be at peace with God.
Teak Wood commonly known as Sagwan or Sagaun in India is used for wooden furniture very often. The White Polish Wooden Mandir can also be customized as per your needs. We excel in customization as we are the manufacturers of Wooden Temples and other Furniture products.
At the top part, there is a beautiful carving done by our skilled craftsman. In front as well as on the sides of the top part lies Mehraab with ethnic style Garland floral carving.
The Center of the Wooden temple where idols are to be placed consists of the beautiful staircase as per customer requirement and pillars at the corners support the top of the Temple. The base of the Mandir consists of 2 Cabinets and 2 drawers with matching carvings for keeping pooja essentials.
Product Size Details
- Temple Dimensions: 4 Feet left to right (121.92 cm and 48 inches)
- 33 inch front to back (83.82 cm)
- Total Height: 7 Feet (213.36 cm and 84 inch)
- One Bhog Tray in the Center
- Left and Right Side 2 Panels
- 2 Drawers in the Center
- Chowki Height : 18 inch (1½ Feet) (45.72 cm)
- Inner Space : 54 inch (4½ Feet) (137.16 cm)
- Side Chowki : 17 x 17 inch inside area (43.18 cm x 43.18 cm)
- Total Height : 3 Feet (91.44 cm and 36 inch)
- Height till Platform : 22 inch (55.88 cm)
- 2 Panels for Storage
Dr Babita Pandey, Lucknow