Carved Wooden Mandir
Aarsun presents you Handcrafted Teak Wood Carved Wooden Mandir for Home and Offices. The Carved Wooden Mandir is the most preferred among the masses over other Temples made in Marble or other materials.
The Temple consists of a single Large Dome at the Top with floral carving to the ones at all corners of the Top part.
The center or the Garbgriha is the place where idols/deities are placed for worship. Below that there is the door at the front with peacock design. The pillars in front are supported by elephants in standing position.
The base of the Teak Temple has one slider tray to keep all your pooja essentials in one place without any worries.
The whole Carved Wooden Mandir resides on small legs designed in lion-leg shape. The design of the Temple resembles the real Stone Temples built in the Mughal era.
The Wooden Temple is handcrafted by skilled artisans from Saharanpur, India. Saharanpur is famous for its wood-craft all over the world as the carvings and designs are influenced by the Mughal Architecture popular for their clean carvings made manually using the good old tools.
The Wooden Temples bring a sense of spiritual touch; bringing prosperity and peace to your home. Wooden temples can be of different sizes and design and one can also get one exactly as per their own design. Contact us at +91-8266888634 for details.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood. Hence, the teak wood provides strength to the Wooden Temple.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood Temple has good resistance to moisture and water. This is why it is the preferred wooden material used in Temple / Divine House / Pooja Room building for making the wooden flooring and decks. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wooden Temples.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial trait because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this, most people have a different preference towards sturdy and heavy pieces of furniture, when it comes to buying wooden temple.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy. One who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden temple before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality, in turn, increases the life span of the wooden mandir and is the reason why Teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species in making the wooden temple.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly seasoned teak wood temple does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and retains its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Teak Wood Temple, we suggest you have a look at Teak Wood Temple, also at Aarsun Handmade Teak Wood Temple / Mandir / Mantap.
Watch Wooden Mandir Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…