Wooden Puja Mandir
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Wooden Puja Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is mounted on thick piers and above that, there are three cabinets and drawers for placing some puja essentials and other puja-related items. Above that, there is the main place for the deity in which we use the premium quality of plywood. There are two carved pillars at the front of the temple. Above that, there are three domes placed in which beautiful floral carving is done. The beautiful temple is best suitable for your home and it gives a very traditional and sophisticated look to your home. It is made up of premium quality seasoned Sheesham wood which has spiritual significance and the best suitable wood for home and office.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worship as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer. The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long-lasting durability and has its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling, and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet-making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
നിങ്ങളുടെ ബജറ്റ് പരിധികൾ മറികടക്കാതെ ടോപ്പ്-ടയർ ടെമ്പിൾ ഡിസൈനുകളിൽ നിക്ഷേപിക്കുക
உங்கள் பட்ஜெட் வரம்புகளை மீறாமல் உயர்மட்ட கோயில் வடிவமைப்புகளில் முதலீடு செய்யுங்கள்
మీ బడ్జెట్ పరిమితులను అధిగమించకుండా అగ్రశ్రేణి ఆలయ డిజైన్లలో పెట్టుబడి పెట్టండి
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬಜೆಟ್ ಮಿತಿಗಳನ್ನು ಮೀರಿಸದೆ ಉನ್ನತ ಶ್ರೇಣಿಯ ದೇವಾಲಯ ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೂಡಿಕೆ ಮಾಡಿ
আপনার বাজেটের সীমা অতিক্রম না করে শীর্ষ-স্তরের মন্দির ডিজাইনে বিনিয়োগ করুন