Shanku Chakra Mandir
The Shanku Chakra Mandir is designed in premium quality teak wood with a walnut finish and gold highlighting. The folding doors are complementing the mandir with a set of 2 panels each. The top part of the temple is inspired by our South Indian Temples. This temple consists of Shankuchakra with garud and hanuman Ji.
A Completely Carved Wooden Temple with Foldable Doors Custom Made as per Your Choice. We at Aarsun have been making temples for decades and each Temple is unique to your space. Most of our Temples are custom-made as each home or office has a different pooja space.
Product Size Details
- 5 Feet Outer (152.4 cm / 60 inch) (Left to Right)
- Height: More than 7 Feet (213.36 cm / 84 inch)
- 24 inch / 2 Feet / 60.96 cm (Front to Back)
- Chowki Height from the ground is 30 inch
Teak Wood is the Best Hardwood When it comes to carving Furniture:
- Teak Wood is durable as it has a dense course structure and is heavy which makes it really strong.
- Teak Wood is weather resistant as it has high dimensional stability.
- Teak Wood is termite resistant as it has natural oils which keeps termite away from your precious furniture.
There are no reviews yet.