In this video, we have explained the temple size, chowki height, deity placement in the steps, dome, and preferred wood.
The Teak Temples is designed by our skilled artisan in teak wood and natural polish. The home temple consists of detailed carving, 5 detachable dome/Shikhar, an open back, and multiple drawers and cabinets for pooja essentials. Front Pillars decorated with the elephant design as the entrance of the temple.
As explained there is no preferred wood for the temple but we suggest you teak wood as it lasts for years. We also describe the diety placements and the platform height for worship.
This is a beautiful temple and adds so much aesthetic value t your home. We’re going to urge you to look at this idea. We provide customization as per the client’s requirement.
Product Size Details
- 5 Feet Outer (Left to Right) (152.4 cm and 60 inch)
- 30 inch Front to Back (76.2 cm)
- Height: 7½ Feet (228.6 cm and 90 inch)
- Chowki (Base): 24 inch High (60.96 cm), Middle Part: 36 inch High (91.44 cm)
- Lower Step 4 x 2½ inch (10.16 cm x 6.35 cm) (W x H), Upper 6 x 4 inch (15.24 cm x 10.16 cm) (W x H)