Aarsun brings to you this beautifully handcrafted White Wooden Grand Temple Design for Home and Office in Teak Wood. Every home deserves a corner for worshiping purpose and be at peace with God.
Teak Wood commonly known as Sagwan or Sagaun in India is used for wooden furniture very often. The White Polish Wooden Mandir can also be customized as per your needs. We excel in customization as we are the manufacturers of Wooden Temples and other Furniture products.
At the top part, there is a beautiful carving done by our skilled craftsman. In front as well as on the sides of the top part lies Mehraab with ethnic style Garland floral carving.
The Center of the Wooden temple where idols are to be placed consists of a side railing. 4 pillars at the corners support the top of the Temple. The garland style carving at the top front adds to its glory. The base of the Mandir consists of 2 Cabinets with matching carvings for keeping pooja essentials. The Full-Length Cabinets is sufficient for all your pooja accessories.
Product Size Details
- Teak Wood Temple (Marble-like White Paint & Gold Highlights)
- 4 Feet Outer (121.92 cm and 48 inch) (Left to Right), Depth: 30 inch (76.2 cm)
- Platform Height: 3 Feet from the Ground (91.44 cm and 36 inch)
- Total Height: 8 Feet (243.84 cm and 96 inch)
- 1 Diya Tray, 2 Drawers & 2 Cabinets