For every house Puja, ghar is the main place where one can feel peace and warmth of your almighty that’s why Aarsun Woods brings to you the handmade Vastu compliant mandir made up of Teak Wood in Traditional Finish. The temple is mounted on curved piers and above that there is single drawer at the front with brass knob for placing some puja essentials.
Above that, there is the main place for the deity where you can place your idols and there are carved pillars at the front of the temple. Rising to the roof there are beautiful bells hanging on the upper sides of the roof and at the rooftop, there is a gopuram style dome placed along with three shikhara at the top. There is a beautiful mehraab area at the front in which floral carving is done by our skilled artisans.
The temple is made up of Teak wood and beautifully carved by our skilled artisans and best suitable for the home and offices. As we are the manufacturers so customization is available as per the customer requirement.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Please note that the back, the base where idols are to be placed and in the inner portions of the temple is made from teak plywood.