The Temple design in itself is mesmerizing depicting the South Indian Temples. Everything in just one unit.
The mandir has Shanku Chakra at the top with Tika/Tilak in the middle of Shikhar. In the front, we have Lord Ganesh Ji, Devi Saraswati Ji, and Devi Lakshmi Ji carved out. The elephant’s guard at the base of the pillars with welcoming peacocks at the entry of the Garbhagriha.
The unit has a full-length storage unit beneath the Garbhagriha with a large cabinet and 2 pull-out style drawers. The unit also has a diya tray which can be customized into a Bhog tray if you want.
The center back of the Garbhagriha has a beautiful floral design carved out. The whole temple has real brass bells in front as well as on the sides bringing harmony to the whole unit.
Product Size Details
- 36 inch (3 Feet) Outer Length (91.44 cm)
- Depth: 21 inches Front to Back (53.34 cm)
- Platform Height: 18 inches (1½ Feet) from the Ground (45.72 cm)
- Total Height: 5½ Feet (167.64 cm and 66 inches)
- Garbhagriha Height: 30 inches (2½ Feet) (76.2 cm)
- Inside Area Front to Back: 16 inches (40.64 cm)
- Inside Area Left to Right: 28 inches (71.12 cm)
- A Door Panel, 2 Drawers, and a Diya Tray
Radha Krishna Temple Janmashtami Special
Janmashtami festival is celebrated all over the World…
Aarsun brings you some of the Countries’ lists around the world where Janmashtami is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Canada, New Zealand, and more…