Carved Wooden Armchair
Aarsun presents to you Carved Wooden Armchair. This traditional armchair is made by craftsmen from Saharanpur. The Carved Wooden Armchair is high in demand as it serves different purposes. The wooden chair provides you with great ease and supports your back while you are working.
The Carved Wooden Armchair increases the overall work efficiency of any home or office environment. Add style and beauty to your living area with a wooden armchair. Its frame is made of hardwood and the seat feature a soft, comfortable cushion. At aarsun, we offer a wide selection of armchair that is available in exclusive design and size.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks that give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.