Aarsun Wooden Handmade Wooden Partition Screen in Mango Wood & MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with fine carving and finishing. The Wooden Room Divider is available in 4 panels and each panel comes in the standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The wooden Room Dividers gives a very traditional and elegant look to your home. The wooden Room Dividers can be placed in zig-zag position and can be folded easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.
Wooden Room Divider is Classy!!!
A simple classic look is captured with this gorgeous design. This wooden room divider will blend in easily with your furnishings, and it allows you to create privacy. 4 Panel Dark Walnut Wood Frame. Lightweight, sturdy, crafted from strong, kiln dried Spruce.
Moreover, as we are the manufacturers, the unit can be customized as per your need. The packaging of the unit is done in Wooden Crate Boxes so as to avoid any damage while in transit. We provide the best possible services to all our clients and believe in strong customer relationships.
- Material: Mango Wood & MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) Wooden Partition Screen
- Handmade Wooden Room Dividers made by skilled craftsmen with traditional antique style finish (Hand Buffing)
- Size: 72″x 20″ Each panel width (4 panels each panel of approx. 20 inches wide and approx. 72 inches high)
- Please note that the size and color of the unit may vary slightly as this is a handcrafted unit.
If you are looking for more design & shades in Handmade Wooden Room Divider, have a look at Handcrafted Wooden Room Dividers.
In our present-day homes, there is a large chunk of spaces that remain unused due to inefficient utilization / improper planning. Partition screen is one type of furniture that you can have in order to utilize each and every corner of your room efficiently. Wooden Room Dividers comes in different number of Panels combined together in multiple of 2 or 3 that can be easily folded and shifted from one room to another.
Mostly, it is used in the Living Room and in Bedroom:
- LIVING ROOM – If your living room is large enough, you might want to save space along with making the space a little stylish. Room Divider can be a great addition to your home décor. It can be placed in between your seating area and dining area. It gives a trendy and cozy look to your living room. Partition Screen is a great affordable way to redecorate your living area.
- BEDROOM – Room Dividers can be used in the bedroom as privacy screens and are a good alternative for changing rooms. Privacy Screens enhance the look of the bedroom. Moreover, our Wooden / MDF Panels can also be used as Headboard or Wall Panel.
- FIREPLACES COVERS – Room Divider also be used for fireplaces cover to the home. Fireplaces used on a cold and unpleasant winter it is so great to sit in front of them and feel not only warmth but also this magic atmosphere coming from flames. However, at summertime, we are not to be used fireplace, but it is noticeable. If you would like to hide that place you can us divider as a fireplace cover. Decorating your fireplace in the summer is easy for the help of a divider screen.
- REPLACEMENT FOR BRICK WALLS – Room Divider is a great replacement to the brick (permanent) walls. If you want to divide a large room into smaller rooms to create privacy for roommates or siblings, the room divider can effectively solve your problem. Wooden Partition Screen also be used in Studio apartments to divide space and create privacy. Studio apartments can be cozy and easy on the budget but there is a need for division of space, the room is the best solution to it.
The Room Dividers are available in all sizes and can also be designed as per your space and the area in which it is needed to be placed. Nowadays, room dividers are very commonly seen in restaurants, cafes, large hotels, and Art Galleries. The main reason is mobility. The units can be shifted easily and can be extended whenever required. These units can be polished again and again in accordance with the interiors they are needed to be placed. You can also select pre-assembled units that suit your home.