Wooden Temple for Pooja Room
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Wooden Temple for Pooja Room suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is mounted on circular piers and above that, there is a single drawer at the front with the brass knob. Above that, there is the main place for the deity in closed set. There is wooden jaali work done over the doors with the brass knob. At the top of the roof, there is a gopuram style single dome is placed in which the holy word “OM” is engraved along with beautiful floral work and shikhara at the top.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worship as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer. The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long-lasting durability and has its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The Wooden Temple for Pooja Room is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
സമാനതകളില്ലാത്ത ബജറ്റ്-സൗഹൃദ വിലകളിൽ വിശിഷ്ടമായ ക്ഷേത്ര ഡിസൈനുകൾ സ്വന്തമാക്കൂ
ஒப்பிடமுடியாத பட்ஜெட்டுக்கு ஏற்ற விலையில் நேர்த்தியான கோயில் வடிவமைப்புகளைப் பெறுங்கள்
సాటిలేని బడ్జెట్-స్నేహపూర్వక ధరలకు సున్నితమైన ఆలయ డిజైన్లను పొందండి
ಸಾಟಿಯಿಲ್ಲದ ಬಜೆಟ್ ಸ್ನೇಹಿ ಬೆಲೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಸೊಗಸಾದ ದೇವಾಲಯ ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಗಳನ್ನು ಪಡೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
অতুলনীয় বাজেট-বান্ধব দামে সূক্ষ্ম মন্দির নকশা অর্জন করুন