Wooden Prayer Temple
Aarsun Antique Wooden Prayer Temple for Home and Offices carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans. The Wooden Mandir plays a vital role in instilling peace as well as serenity to our homes. This specific Wooden Prayer Temple has 3 major parts.
- Top: At the top, three domes are placed with floral design and carving. The front side of the temple is covered by the Mehraab with pillar designs and mehraab consist of peacock design.
- Garbgriha: The center consists of two pillars with elephant carved at the base in saluting and Peacock design at the top. The back is made up of teak ply and beautifully designed with two half pillars at the back and the same at the ends. The sides of the temple are enclosed with the jaali design / net design. The center area provides you the ample space to place your deity.
- Base: The base contains two full-length drawers with carving matching the overall design to keep pooja essentials with a handcrafted panel in similar design as Mehraab-peacock at the base of the temple.
The entire temple is supported by 4 legs.
- The unit is in an antique dark walnut matte finish. The unit is a fixed Temple.
- Lighting Provision is made inside the temple.
- Please note that the unit is made from teak wood (Sagwan Wood) except for the base where idols are to be kept, the back, the top as well as the inner portion of the drawers which is made from teak plywood.
Benefits of Teak Wood:
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong.
- Moisture Resistance: Sagwan Wood Temple has good resistance to moisture and water.
- Termite Resistance: Sagwan wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy the wood.
- High Dimensional Stability: Sagwan wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials.
Watch Wooden Temple Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…