Elephant Carved Door design Mandir
Aarsun woods brings to you the handmade Elephant Carved Door design Mandir in fine quality wood with fine carving and finishing. There is a beautiful mehraab area at the rooftop alongside carving. Below that there are doors at the front and the doors are beautifully elephant carved by skilled artisans. There are wooden pillars carved at the front of the Pooja Mandir and the side area is covered by wooden jaali.
There is plywood use at the backside, at the base area and at the ceiling. At the base of the Mandir, there is a drawer placed along with a sliding tray. The drawer are beautifully and finely carved by our skilled artisans. The Mandir stood up at the flat base and best suitable for the home. Temple is made in Sheesham wood along with teak ply. The best place to serve your deity at your home.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is a famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purposes.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Pooja Room as well.
- Rosewood has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for creating furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood wooden pooja rooms have wrought ironwork which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Mandir is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for creating unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
The product is made up of Rosewood Mandir gives a natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.