White Wooden Mandir
Aarsun brings to you this beautifully handcrafted White Wooden Mandir for Home and Office in Teak Wood. Every home deserves a corner for worshiping purpose and be at peace with God. Aarsun keeps in mind the clients’ requirements and provides a range of Designer White Wooden Mandir made in one of the most widely used hardwood: Teak Wood.
Teak Wood commonly known as Sagwan or Sagaun in India is used for wooden furniture very often. The White Polish Wooden Mandir can also be customized as per your needs. We excel in customization as we are the manufacturers of Wooden Temples and other Furniture products.
- Top: At the top part there is a beautiful carving done by our skilled craftsman. The step style Top beneath gives it a traditional theme. In front as well as on the sides of the top part lies Mehraab with ethnic style Garland floral carving.
- Garbgriha: The Center of the Wooden temple where idols are to be placed consists of two steps. 4 pillars at the corners support the top of the Temple. The garland style carving at the top front adds to its glory.
- Base: The base of the Mandir consists of 2 Cabinets with matching carvings for keeping pooja essentials. The Full-Length Cabinets is sufficient for all your pooja accessories.
Teak wood is also known as (sagwan saugan). Teak wood does not shrink or warp due to moisture conditions. The highest demand for furniture’s especially that is made of teak hardwood in interaction with its quality. Teak wood is mostly popular for outdoor furniture. But People like to buy a set of teak wood furniture. Teak wood only not famous for outdoor furniture is also famous for indoor furniture.
- Excellent Durability: Teak wood is excellent durability can be counted as one of the most significant. It wood comes in a natural teak tree. Teak wood is hard and you can put heavy things top on it, teak wood is always just fine.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood has good resistance to moisture and water. That why it is preferred to best wood. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wood furniture.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial quality because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also resist other insects that can end. Teak wood is good compared to much other wood collection.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly teak wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and absorbs its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
- Easy Maintenance: Teak wood can easy to clean and maintenance.
Watch Pooja Mandir Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…