Leaves Carved Room Divider
Aarsun brings you this Leaves Craved Room Divider made from premium quality Sheesham Wood. That gives an elegant and traditional look (matte finish) to your living room. The unit consists of 4 panels and each panel comes in a standard size of approx. 72 inches (6 feet)high and 20 inches wide. This stylish partition separates the living room area from the rest of the house or can be used for separating Puja Space from the rest of the house.
Time to manage your room space with this classic room divider, this charming screen has four fold-able panels. This Leaves Carved Room Divider has antique appeal to it, crafted with the finest quality wood this room divider will remain in pristine condition for years to come. This Partition screen has elegant caramel and brown color with a distressed finish, the intricate carving makes it look more exquisite.
This Wooden Leaves Carved Room Divider can be used in a living room, bedroom, or drawing room it is a functional piece of furniture that will help you divide the room space according to your needs. This Leaves Carved Room Divider is perfect for classic or vintage-themed home decor, it is lightweight and easy to move from one place to another.
This Room Divider will give your room space structure and work great in small apartments or studios. This Wooden Leaves Carved Room Divider is durable and sturdily constructed, easy to maintain just clean it with a dry cloth at frequent intervals and nothing more.
Sheesham Wood is also known as Indian rosewood (Hardwood) or Sissoo in some parts of the country. This wood is hard , durable, long-lasting, termite and pest resistant, and widely used for making furniture and outer doors and windows.
- Color: The Rosewood is usually seen as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- Grain/Texture: Sheesham, generally has a straight grain, though it can be interlocked. The texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.
- Rot Resistance: Rosewood has good decay resistance and is considered very durable. It is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites. The wood offers resistance to sawing and cutting but is excellent for turnery, takes a good polish, and finishes to a smooth surface.
- Blend with Iron Easily: Sissoo furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jaali ironwork.
- Fine Natural Polish: The wood takes a good polish and finishes with a smooth luster. Beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home decor.
G Asok kumar, Pallakad Kerala
The unit is customized as per the client’s requirement. Please note that the price varies with customization