Leaf Carving Wooden Room Divider
Aarsun Leaf Carving Wooden Room Divider is made up of very fine quality Sheesham wood along with beautiful wooden jaali and Leaf design. The wooden room dividers consist of four-panel each of height 72″ and width 20″. You can also use it to give more personal space to your unused space. You can also use it as a decoration mean as its ambiance can give a classic touch to your home.
Wide-open spaces can be an interior designer’s dream…or they can make what should be a cozy, intimate space feel like a ballroom. You may be trying to figure out how to divide a room that presents a challenge because it’s long and open, or maybe you’re stumped by a small studio that needs to serve as both a bedroom and living room. Here are some of our favorite ideas for room partitions in commercial and residential spaces alike.
Sheesham Wood is also known as Indian rosewood (Hardwood) or Sissoo in some parts of the country. This wood is hard , durable , long-lasting, termite and pest resistant, and widely used for making furniture and outer doors and windows.
- Color: The Rosewood is usually seen as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- Grain/Texture: Sheesham, generally has a straight grain, though it can be interlocked. The texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.
- Rot Resistance: Rosewood has good decay resistance and is considered very durable. It is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites. The wood offers resistance to sawing and cutting but is excellent for turnery, takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth surface.
- Blend with Iron Easily: Sissoo furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jaali ironwork.
- Fine Natural Polish: The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster. Beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home decor.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
There are some Sheesham Leaf Carving Wooden Room Divider that serves to arrange the open space into different parts. This type of divider could be very useful in the studio kind of apartments where space is limited and it cannot be arranged with the help of the walls. Sheesham Leaf Carving Wooden Room Divider will definitely help to define a particular area and ensure that it works fine according to your needs.
In case you are looking for more design & Shades in Leaf Carving Wooden Room Divider, we are recommended you to have a look at Handmade Sheesham Wood Partition Screens, also at Handcrafted Mango Wood & MDF Wooden Room Dividers.