Handmade Bedside Table
Aarsun gives you a Handmade Bedside Table made by skilled craftsmen in Premium Quality Sheesham wood. Now in the whole range of flat and decorative designs in white. The Handmade Bedside Table comes in different styles and matches our beds and other bedroom furniture. The Handmade bedside table comes in a set of two with antique carving. At the bottom, you will find two pull drawers with curved legs. It can use to keeping your book, alarm clock and glass of water within reach. Handmade bedside table adds a classic look to your bedroom area. This wonderful handmade bedside table has timeless appeal and will complement any bedroom or living room.
Sheesham Wood is also known as Indian rosewood (Hardwood) or Sissoo in some parts of the country. This wood is hard, durable, long-lasting, termite and pest resistant, and widely used for making furniture and outer doors and windows.
- Color: The Rosewood is usually seen as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- Grain/Texture: Sheesham, generally has a straight grain, though it can be interlocked. The texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.
- Rot Resistance: Rosewood has good decay resistance and is considered very durable. It is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites. The wood offers resistance to sawing and cutting but is excellent for turnery, takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth surface.
- Blend with Iron Easily: Sissoo furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jaali ironwork.
- Fine Natural Polish: The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster. Beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home decor.