Aarsun presents a handmade wooden bed side table suitable for homes. The Wooden Bed side table is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carvings and fine finishing.
Bed side Table
The handcrafted wooden bed side table is placed on four designer pies. The unit consists of two drawers at the front, they are best to store your small items.
The entire Wooden Bedside table covered with a beautiful side pillar and a similar design for top and bottom. We provide a wide range of designs in the Wooden Bedside table that can be customized as per customer requirements. Contact us for a different Size.
Sheesham Wood is also known as Indian rosewood (Hardwood) or Sissoo in some parts of the country. This wood is hard, durable, long-lasting, termite and pest resistant, and widely used for making furniture and outer doors and windows.
- Color: The Rosewood is usually seen as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- Grain/Texture: Sheesham, generally has a straight grain, though it can be interlocked. The texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.
- Rot Resistance: Rosewood has good decay resistance and is considered very durable. It is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites. The wood offers resistance to sawing and cutting but is excellent for turnery, takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth surface.
- Blend with Iron Easily: Sissoo furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jaali ironwork.
- Fine Natural Polish: The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster. Beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home decor.