Wooden Light Table set of 2
We provide a wide range of premium quality traditional designer Wooden Light table. The light table is made in teak /Saguan wood with white polish. Wooden Light table is commonly used for the lampstand, alarm clock, book and etc. This beautiful side table has a simple yet elegant design. These wooden light tables come in a set of two and at the bottom area two pull drawers. You can place this side table in your bedroom or living room. Add a classic look that is meant to last through the centuries. Time to give your living area the magic touch it needs with modern and antique vintage furniture.
Teak wood is also known as (sagwan sagaun). Teak wood does not shrink or warp due to moisture conditions. The highest demand for furniture’s especially that is made of teak hardwood in interaction with its quality. Teak wood is mostly popular for outdoor furniture. But People like to buy a set of teak wood furniture. Teak wood only not famous for outdoor furniture is also famous for indoor furniture.
- Excellent Durability: Teak wood is excellent durability can be counted as one of the most significant. It wood comes in a natural teak tree. Teak wood is hard and you can put heavy things top on it, teak wood is always just fine.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood has good resistance to moisture and water. That why it is preferred to best wood. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wood furniture.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial quality because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also resist other insects that can end. Teak wood is good compared to much other wood collection.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly teak wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and absorbs its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
- Easy Maintenance: Teak wood can easy to clean and maintenance.