Traditionally handmade Wooden Temple / Mandir Design by skilled craftsmen in premium quality Shisham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with natural color finish. Hand-finished by skilled artisans, easily assembled within minutes without any assistance of a carpenter.
The unit consists of 3 Domes at the top each with Om placed in Front with a floral Carving. The main portion consists of Mehraab in Front with Jaali on both sides housing the deity/idol. The top part is supported by 4 pillars. The base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling of the Temple is made of teak plywood. The Base of the unit consists of a slider tray and 2 pull-out Drawers with matching carving all over the surface. The size may vary slightly being a handcrafted product.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Shisham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Traditional Matte Finishing is done by skilled artisans
- Size: 36 x 18 x 42 in inches (LxBxH) approx.
Material Details :
- The wood is hard with a uniform medium coarse texture and has a natural resistance to decay.
- Each piece of Shisham furniture will have a unique color, due to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing
- Shisham makes the perfect space for Antique & Traditional Furniture.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
Please note that the unit consists of Shisham except for the base, ceiling, and inner portions of the drawer which are made from teak plywood. The unit is dispatched in a Knockdown state and assembly is required.