Handcrafted Folding Room Divider
Aarsun Handcrafted Folding Room Divider in Mango Wood & MDF with Hand buffing and finishing. The unit consist of 3 panels and each panel comes in the standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The Handcrafted Folding Room Divider gives a very traditional and different look to your home. The Handcrafted Folding Room Divider can be placed in a zig-zag position and can be folded easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.
A superb way of improvising your home decor. The Handcrafted Folding Room Divider is easy to clean and maintain. Moreover, Room Dividers can be customized as per your requirements. Want a different Design / Size? contact us at +918192999135 or chat with us right now to get assistance regarding the best Handcrafted Folding Room Divider as per your requirement.
The Handcrafted Folding Room Divider is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard). The outer frame is formed of fine quality Mango wood and also the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Mango Wood is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is typically difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it appropriate to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Heartwood or the core of mango wood is usually golden brown though it should also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many alternatives colors. It is usually less expensive than teak wood & Sheesham wood.
- MDF is normally used in molding and cabinetry as it is smoother and uniform.
- MDF has a fine dense granular structure that is not affected by paint. Hence, the particleboard can be well painted, drilled, cut, machined and filed without any damages to the surface.
- MDF is long-lasting and can be used with or without laminates. Varnishing can easily be done onto the surface.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
If you also want other Handcrafted Folding Room Divider, have a look at Traditional Wooden Room Dividers, also in case you need fine carving in Sheesham wood, go for Handmade Sheesham Wooden Room Dividers.