Fully Handmade Temple Teak
Aarsun Wooden Temple for Home and Offices carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans. The Wooden Mandir plays a vital role in instilling peace as well as serenity to our homes. This specific Wooden Mandir has 3 major parts.
- Top: At the top, a dome is placed with fine designs and carving. In front and sides of the dome lies Mehraab with ethnic style floral carving with designer shikhar.
- Garbgriha: The Center consists of 4 pillars and Open space in front of the main area which has Jaali Doors. The sides consists of Jaali pattern with peacock design and the back is in plain teak plywood. The open area consists of small railings
- Base: The base contains 2 drawers for pooja essentials. Slider pull out tray is provided for placing Dhoop / Diya adjacent to which are two Cabinets with Beautiful Elephant Heads carved in front. The whole Temple is supported by 4 legs.
- The unit is in antique dark walnut matte finish. The unit is a fixed Temple.
- Lighting Provision is made inside the temple.
- Please note that the unit is made from teak wood (Sagwan Wood) except for the Base where idols are to be kept, the back, the top as well as the inner portion of the drawers which is made from teak plywood.
Benefits of Teak Wood:
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong.
- Moisture Resistance: Sagwan Wood Temple has a good resistance to moisture and water.
- Termite Resistance: Sagwan wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy the wood .
- High Dimensional Stability: Sagwan wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials.