Aarsun again brings you a Handcrafted Wooden Temple with Doors & Bells fully customized exactly as the client wanted. The Temple has everything – The Top Shikhar, The Garbhagriha – Doors with Bells, a Full-Length Bhog Tray, and the Storage Space- A Cabinet and Three Drawers.
The Teak wood temple is handcrafted/hand-carved by craftsmen from Saharanpur at Aarsun. The design, the carving, the finishing, everything is done completely by hand using the age-old techniques of woodworking using chiseling tools and wooden mallets. It takes at least 3-6 weeks to make such units by hand but the end result is absolutely fascinating.
The exemplary floral work with OM, Swastik, and Kalash designs, makes it a masterpiece no doubt. And the fact that it is made from premium quality teak wood, just shows how durable these units are. At Aarsun, the design, size, color, polish, or paint, everything is chosen by the client. We are just a medium to get connected to the Lord Almighty.
Product Size Details
- Total Length : 3 Feet (left to right) (91.44 cm and 36 inches)
- Depth: 18 inches (front to back) (45.72 cm)
- Platform Height: 24 inches (2 feet) (60.96 cm)
- Door Size : 3 Feet (91.44 cm and 36 inches)
- Total Height with the Shikhar: 7½ feet (228.6 cm and 90 inches)