Aarsun again brings you a Complete Door Temple fully customized exactly as the client wanted. The Temple has everything – The Top Shikhar, The Garbhagriha – Doors with Bells, a Full-Length Bhog Tray, and the Storage Space- A Cabinet and Three Drawers.
The prayer temple is handcrafted/hand-carved by craftsmen from Saharanpur at Aarsun. The design, the carving, the finishing, everything completely by hand using the age-old techniques of woodworking using the chiseling tools and wooden mallets. It takes at least 3-6 weeks to make such units by hand but the end result is absolutely fascinating.
The exemplary floral work with OM, Swastik, and Kalash designs, makes it a masterpiece no doubt. And the fact that it is made from premium quality teak wood, just shows how durable these units are. At Aarsun, the design, the size, color, polish, or paint, everything is chosen by the client. We are just a medium to get connected to the Lord Almighty.
Product Size Details
- Total Length : 3 Feet (left to right) (91.44 cm and 36 inch)
- Depth: 18 inch (front to back) (45.72 cm)
- Platform Height : 24 inch (2 feet) (60.96 cm)
- Door Size : 3 Feet (91.44 cm and 36 inch)
- Total Height with the Shikhar: 7½ feet (228.6 cm and 90 inches)