Carved Wooden Room Divider
Traditionally Carved Wooden Room Divider made from premium quality Material Wood in fine polish with beautiful floral carving that gives an elegant and ethnic look to your living room.
The unit consists of 4 panels and each panel comes in a standard size of 20 inches Front Width and 72 inches height approx. The unit can be placed in a Zig-Zag Position and can be folded and easily moved from one place to another. We provide shipping to all parts of India.
the Stylish Wooden 4-Panel Screen gives your home or studio a unique yet stylish feel. The carved wooden room divider has designs that are detailed and is available in the classic combination of black and white. The panel screen can be placed near a window, on the patio or even in the bedroom for the perfect look and feel as well as a way to create a partition in a room. Placed against a neutral background, this wooden 4-panel screen enhances the beauty of any plain room.
The wood used in its manufacture allows its long-lasting performance, making this three-panel door an excellent addition to your home decor. The versatility and the design used allow you to also add this to your office giving it a casual appearance as well. It comes with a dimension of 72 Inch H x 20 Inch W x 1 Inch D.The carved wooden room divider is easy to clean and maintain.
The elegantly designed divider is trendy with fabulous designs and made of Fine Mango Wood. Add a classy feel to your living room. A number of designs available in fine Mango Wood Partition. It can be customized as per your requirements. Contact us in case you need any other size or design.
The Carved Wooden Room Divider is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard). The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain is often either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and great for creating outdoor furniture. Polishing can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is kind soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also potential on mango wood making it appropriate for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: The wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hardwoods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers’ inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.