Handcrafted Wooden Stool Set of 4 with Drawer made from Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with Brass Work. Handcrafted by skilled artisans with finishing. Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is among the finest woods and is highly durable. It is in fact decay-resistant. The texture of Sheesham is medium to coarse with a natural luster.
Wooden Stool uses:
Wooden Stool set of 4 adds a traditional and elegant look to your home decor. The unit has a finished flat top with an opening to fully utilize newspapers or magazines or any other daily essential item. your important items like books, medicines, table lamps and coffee cups, etc. on the wooden Stool use.
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks that give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.