Nest Table designs Nest of side tables
Handcrafted Wooden Stool Set of 4 with Drawer made from Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with Brass Work. Nesting tables, nest table design, nest of side tables, nest table set of 4, nested coffee tables top designs in solid sheesham wood, classic designs and modern look. Handcrafted by skilled artisans with finishing. Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is among the finest woods and is highly durable. It is in fact decay-resistant. The texture of Sheesham is medium to coarse with a natural luster.
Nest Table uses:
Wooden Stool set of 4 that nests in each other is a perfect example of space saving furniture, easy to carry, portable furniture ideas that also add a traditional and elegant look to your home decor. The unit has a finished flat top with an opening to fully utilize newspapers or magazines or any other daily essential item. your important items like books, medicines, table lamps and coffee cups, etc. on the wooden Stool use at home.
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is coming in different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks that give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has a medium-coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purposes.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend or split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft-grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood and gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
Rajnish Ranjan, Marietta GA USA
The unit is customized as per the client’s requirement. Please note that the price varies with customization