Wooden Antique Bar Rack
Aarsun brings to you Wooden Handcrafted Bar Rack /Cabinet in Antique Style. If you like to entertain or just enjoy a cocktail in the evening to relax, you can consider having your own minibar. It can be used to make your home look fabulous. This Bar Rack /Cabinet is multi-functional. This Wooden Bar is Fordable Cabinets. The Wooden Bar Cabinet consists of top-shelf for decorative purposes and also can be used as a serving area. The Wooden Bar Rack has six shelves for displaying, in addition to two drawers for less decorative items. Showcase your wine collection with its wine rack that holds up to your wine bottles. The wooden bar cabinet is a very fashionable and functional product.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Surface Shipping Available Anywhere in India
Buy Aarsun Wooden Bar Cabinet available on portals such as Amazon India, Indiamart and more…
Watch Furniture Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…
There are no reviews yet.