Acoustic Room Divider
Aarsun presents you with Traditional Acoustic Room Divider adding a touch of elegance to your living room. Folding Partitions are mostly used to separate a space from the rest of the house. It can be used in Puja Room or as a Privacy Screens. Moreover, these screens add a traditional look when placed in your living room/drawing-room.
Traditional Acoustic Room Divider is elegantly used as Home Decor and Antiquities. We have a number of designs available in Partition Screens that can be extended as per your convenience. Traditional Indoor Privacy Screen is made of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), Mango Wood as well as Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood). The Carving and the polishing on the Wooden Partitions are done by skilled craftsmen.
The unit is handmade by skilled artisans in Sheesham Wood. The unit consists of 4 Panels each 72 inches in height and 20 inches in Width. All of our Partitions come in this standard size and can be customized in 2 or 3 or 4 or 6 Panels depending upon the requirement. The unit is hand-buffed to give it an antique style look and traditional finish.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham / Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham / Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.