There is no better gift than a cradle for your new member in the family. And if that is a Handcrafted Unique Cradle offered by Aarsun, this adds to the joyous moment.
Handmade Wooden Cradle is the Best to Have at Home
Aarsun Handmade Wooden Cradle (Palna) is made in fine quality wood and fine carving and finishing. The Wooden Cradle is best suitable for home and for your babies. It is a fantastic gift for new members of the family.
The Handmade Wooden Cradle / Palna has a beautiful floral design hand-carved by skilled artisans from Saharanpur, India. Saharanpur is famous for its collectible Wooden handicrafts and furniture pieces. The designs go back to the Mughal age and the design of the palna is influenced
Aarsun Handmade Wooden Cradle (Palna) is divided into two parts: first is the cart inside where the baby can playfully lay down, and the second is the Pillars and Frame adjacent where the cart can be attached and the swinging action can be performed easily.
The cart is hung between the pillars with the help of a sturdy chain that is attached to the sides of the cart from four ends and from the top bar of the pillar frame. It is the wood and the carvings over it that makes the Cradle a piece-of-art.
You can place cushions as per your need and then use it for your babies. It also works as a swing for the babies & is very comfortable to use.
The Handmade Wooden Cradle is dispatched in the dis-assembled state (knock-down-manner) and can be assembled in minutes without any assistance from any carpenters. For instructions video, click on the link for our YouTube Channel.
Made from Premium Quality Sheesham (Indian Rosewood) with Teak plywood at the base*. The unit can be customized as per your requirements.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India especially for handicrafts purpose.
- Rosewood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
*Please note that the base of the unit is made in teak plywood to stabilize the structure and lessen the overall weight of the unit.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Are you looking for a different material, design in Wooden Palna, we are recommended you to have a look at Sheesham Wooden Palna / Cradle.