Antique Room Divider
Aarsun promoted to you this Antique Room Divider made from Mango Wood & MDF that gives an elegant and traditional look (matte finish) to your living room. Consists of 4 Panels each of 72″ Height and 20″Width. This stylish partition separates the living room area from the rest of the house or can be used for separating Puja Space from the rest of the house. Add a classy feel to your living room.
Material Details :
The Handcrafted Antique Room Divider is the blending of premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard). The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Mango wood is a tropical hardwood from an evergreen tree. It is also considered Environmentally Friendly Timber.
- Mango wood is also strong and durable, the added quality of being highly resistant to water. It’s not as heavy has like other wood.
- MDF is long-lasting and can be used with or without laminates. Varnishing can easily be done onto the surface.
- As it made from thin layers of leftover materials, it is Eco-friendly and is popular among modern masses.
- As MDF is lightweight and made from leftovers, it is cheaper than plywood and most of the other types of real wood.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Size Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India.
A wide range of designs & shades available in a wooden room divider, we suggest you have a look at Sheesham wooden room divider and also, available in mango wood & MDF.