Hand Carved Wooden Mandir
Aarsun brings to you this Hand Carved Wooden Mandir made from premium quality Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan).
The Mandir consists of 3 main portions:
The Top consists of three Large Dome with carvings on the top and in front, a Mehraab with Peacock carved in front with a matching design at the sides as well.
The center is the area where the idols are to be placed. It consists of 2 pillars on each side of the entrance. The pillars are designed with peacocks at the base and at the top. In front, a mehraab is placed similar to the one at the top in front of the Dome. The Back of the temple also consists of 2 shelves for small idols / photo frames.
The base consists of a slider tray in the middle and two drawers with carvings on the front. The Drawers can be used as a utility for your pooja essentials.
The whole Mandir is supported by 4 legs at the base.
Material Used: Teak Wood
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Please note that the back, the base where idols are to be placed and in the inner portions of the temple is made from teak plywood.
We have a number of designs in Wooden Pooja Mandir. As we are the manufacturers, each Temple can be specifically made as per your home requirements.
Watch Wooden Mandir Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…