Continental Partition Screen
Aarsun Handmade Continental Partition Screen in fine quality Wood with hand buffing and finishing. The Continental Partition Screen consist of 4 panels and each panel comes in the standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The Continental partition Screen gives a very traditional and elegant look to your home.
The Continental partition Screen can be placed in a zig-zag position and can be folded easily and you can easily move it from one place to another. There could be slight variations in color, as in the image and also the actual item due to different monitor settings or different batch color uses. All are handcrafted by skillful artisans in elegant style with premium finishing.
The Continental Partition Screens is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard). The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain is often either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and great for creating outdoor furniture. Polishing can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is kind soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also potential on mango wood making it appropriate for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: The wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hardwoods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers’ inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
If you also like other Wooden Continental Partition Screen, have a look at Traditional Wooden Partition Screens, also in case you require fine carving in Sheesham wood, go for Handmade Sheesham Wooden Room Dividers.