Aarsun Handmade wooden Cradle (Palna) in fine quality wood and fine carving and finishing. The Wooden Cradle is best suitable for home and for your babies and is a fantastic gift for new members in the family.
The Wooden Cradle / Palna has a beautiful floral design hand-carved by skilled artisans from Saharanpur, India. Saharanpur is famous for its collectible Wooden handicrafts and furniture pieces. The designs goes back to the Mughal age.
Aarsun Woods Handcrafted Cradle (Palna) is divided in two parts: first is the cart inside where the baby can playfully lay down, and the second is the Pillars and Frame adjacent where the cart can be attached and the swinging action can be performed easily. The cart is hung between the pillars with the help of sturdy chain which is attached to the sides of the cart from four ends and from the top bar of the pillar frame. The unit is made from premium quality Rosewood, also referred as Sheesham or Sissoo in some parts of India. Sheesham has a unique rainy texture which when sanded gives the final piece a unique and beautiful finish which can be easily polished in a number of shades.
It is the wood and the carvings over it that makes the Cradle a piece-of-art.You can place cushions as per your need and then use it for your babies. It also work as a swing for the babies & is very comfortable to use.
The Wooden Baby Cradle is dispatched in dis-assembled state (knock-down-manner) and can be assembled in minutes without any assistance of any carpenters. For instructions video, click on the link for our YouTube Channel .
Material Used: Made from Premium Quality Sheesham (Indian Rosewood) with Teak plywood at the base*. The unit can be customized as per your requirement. For more details, please contact us now. BUY NOW
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India especially for handicrafts purpose.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Handmade Wooden Cradle ( Palna) YT-10₹12,700.00 excl. GST
₹14,986.00 incl. GST Add to cart
Handcrafted Gold Finish Cradle YT-263ON OFFER ₹56,000.00 excl. GST
₹66,080.00 incl. GST Add to cart
Handmade Wooden Baby Cradle YT-248₹12,700.00 excl. GST
₹14,986.00 incl. GST Add to cart
Handcrafted Baby Cradle YT-37₹46,000.00 excl. GST
₹54,280.00 incl. GST Add to cart