Wooden Puja Temple – An Exclusive Teak Wood Janmashtami temple for your Home
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Wooden Puja Temple / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The Puja Temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The temple is made up of premium quality Sheesham wood with beautiful carvings. The temple is mounted on four curve piers and above that, there are drawers at the front which have beautiful floral carvings. Above that, there is two beautifully carved elephant that heralds the deity in salutation mode. There are two pillars at the front or at the main place of the deity with a plywood finish. Above the main garbagriha there is a peacock design at the mihrab area with the holy word “RAM” written over there.
The temple is best suitable for home and office purposes. As we are the manufacturers so customization is available as per the need of the customer. We provide free shipping across India.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-2039
- Product Size: 24″ X 14″ X 36″
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has a medium-coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purposes.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
Radha Krishna Temple, Krishna Mandir, Hare Krishna temple- Janmashtami Special
Janmashtami festival is celebrated all over the World…
Aarsun brings you some of the Countries’ lists around the world where Janmashtami is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Canada, New Zealand, and more…