Traditional Wooden Cabinet
Upgrade your home with Aarsun Antique Style Dual Color Finish Traditional Wooden Cabinet. Wooden Furniture always beings a sense of uniqueness and class to your living room. And when it comes to handcrafted antique replica furniture, it just becomes a focal point of your living room. The cabinet is half-front-open with Drawers and Doors beneath the main open front. You can easily use it to store documents and other stuff such as crockery, showpieces. This is a Multi-purpose Traditional Wooden Cabinet. Let your imagination do the thinking and turn this cabinet into a wonderful piece. Moreover, we, at Aarsun, can customize the product as per your need.
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
Watch Furniture Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…