Traditional Handcrafted Partition Screen
Aarsun brings you this Traditional Handcrafted Partition Screen made from Mango Wood & MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with jaali work that gives an elegant and traditional look (matte finish) to your living room. Consists of 3/4 Panels each of 72″ Height and 20″Width.
This stylish partition separates the living room area from the rest of the house or can be used for separating Puja Space from the rest of the house. Add a classy feel to your living room.
Traditional Handcrafted Partition Screen serves a dual purpose when added to a home’s interior. They are a practical addition along with adding to the decorative appeal of your home.
The most widespread use of a panel room divider is for dividing interior space into smaller, individual sections. It can also be used for hiding awkward corners of the house or highly-cluttered sections. Smaller wooden dividers are often added for the purpose of embellishing the room and creating some extra storage space.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Made-to-Order Product: Usually takes 15-20 days to manufacture the unit
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India
If you want a different material design in Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screen, have a look at Traditional Wooden Room Dividers, also in case you require fine carving in natural Finish, go for Handmade Wooden Partition Screen.