Sheesham Wood Wardrobe
Aarsun offers stroke Multi-Utility Wardrobe, which is sure to make heads turn with its ethnic and classy look. The handmade design and the intricately designed borders give this natural walnut finished wardrobe / Almirah a very feminine and almost a royal feel. It is an intelligent choice if you wish to bring in an element of style and elegance into your room.
The traditional design is the very highlight of this Sheesham Wood Wardrobe / Armoire with a Natural finish. With adequate hangar space, this product makes a comprehensive solution for all your storage requirements. Whether you have just shifted to a new house or included a new member of your family, this can be a great buy for it offers excellent value for money. The Sheesham Wood Wardrobe /Almirah design might remind you of the cupboards at your ancestral house, but it does accommodate all your modern stuff in a convenient and safe way. Accessories your home with this wardrobe and enjoy the nostalgia it brings in.
You can use this Sheesham Wood Wardrobe / Almirah to store your party wear clothes, jewelry, accessories, relevant documents, and fashionable footwear, in a sorted and organized way, without dumping one on top of the other. Get home this beauty and get your life sorted.
Benefits of Sheesham:
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture.
- It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split.
- Sheesham wood is the most popular Indian wood across the globe known for its durability, natural rich grains, and longevity.
- Sheesham wood has a beautiful irregular grain structure which is very distinctive in appearance and can be polished to a fine finish.
- Unlike the board furniture, solid wood has natural grains that vary from piece to piece, thus making each and every piece unique. Textures if solid wood sets it apart from the board-made furniture.