Comfortable Dining Chair
Aarsun presents to you handcrafted Comfortable Dining Chair made from Teak Wood crafted by Skilled Artisans. , A dining chair can serve many different purposes. If you have a formal dining room, your dining chair is often only used for special occasions.
If it’s part of a kitchen dining set, it probably sees a lot of action — everything from game night to daily family meals. Dining room furniture is among the most stylish and functional types of furniture in the home.
This Elegant Dining Chair has floral carvings with fine work. This Comfortable Dining Chair features a unique fiddle-back design as well as good back support. The chair legs have a gentle curve that tapers at the end. This Dining Chair beautiful addition to any contemporary or classic environment.
- Made from Seasoned Teak Wood (Sagwan or Sagan) (except for the base where the idol is to be placed, the ceiling and Jaali at the back)
- Beautiful temple designed with carving & elephant in front contains 1 Drawer for pooja essentials,1 Slider Tray for Diya
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen with premium quality finishing
- For Indoor use only
- Can be customized as per required size
- Shipping available across India and abroad (Standard or Expedited)
Material Details :
Teak wood has a very attractive looking straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown color. In addition to this teak wood furniture also feels great to the touch, when compared with the newer engineered wood alternatives such as Particle boards, MDF and even plywood.
Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong, not only when compared to softwoods such as Mango wood or Pinewood, but also when compared with most of the other hardwood species of trees.
With proper care, teak wood furniture lasts for many long years (in many cases over 100 years). This is the reason why we still find antique teak pieces around. If you wish to buy furniture that will serve you, your children and then your grandchildren, then the best option is to go for teak wood furniture. Durability can be counted as one of the most significant advantages that teak wood offers.
Natural Resistance to termites
Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy wood. This termite and insect resisting quality, in turn, increases the life span of wood and is the reason why teakwood is superior compared to many other wood species.
High Dimensional Stability
Properly seasoned teak wood furniture does not warp or shrink too much. It retains its dimensions and is a stable material. Seasoning of wood involves drying the timber logs obtained from trees, so as to reduce its moisture content. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
Good Resistance to Moisture
Another important advantage of teak wood is that it has good resistance to moisture and water. Because of its moisture resistance, teak wood is well suited for making indoor furniture as well as high-quality garden furniture.
- Use a table cloth or any good quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish
For different wood and designs, have a look at Sheesham Wood Dining Chair we recommend you to have a look at Wooden Comfortable Dining Chair.
Watch Furniture Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…