Classic Wooden Room Divider
Aarsun handmade Classic Wooden Room Divider in Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density Fiber-board) with fine carving and finishing. The Classic Wooden Room Divider consist of 4 panels and each panel comes in the standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The Classic wooden room divider gives a very traditional and elegant look to your home. A classic wooden room divider can be placed in zig-zag position and can be folded easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.there is
The Hand-carved Classic Wooden Room Divider blend of Mango Wood & MDF the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks. which gives them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango wood is a very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood & MDF gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Partition Screen inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.